Saturday 23 July 2005

More excitement in London, sigh.

Connected to the 7/7 bombings, or a group of miscreants who aren't smart enough to tie their own shoes?

We (my friends and I) got word about the latest set of activities while on hols this week (sitting on an open top tourist bus in Rome). I travelled back late Thursday night, and given it was my local station that was affected I had to take a cab. The cabbie wasn't even sure how close he could get me to my flat, but we took a back route in and got here, thank goodness. What the hell is going on here? The UK has already announced it is going to reduce troops in Iraq. Many people in this country did NOT support the war to start with. What is the fucking message here? The UK is NOT the US - the UK is NOT leading this whole fucking fight. I suppose it's about as logical as the US invading Iraq over this whole terrorist problem after 9/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment